My New Year Resolution
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPZ!
namely jean, min, ling and EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(coz i think u four are the only ones with my blog addy)
Right....i decided to reflect on 2005 and make a change in 2006.
1) I muz stop adding the word "bloody" to almost every word when i'm pissed.
Eg: Bloody Hell, Bloody Irritating, Bloody Pest, Bloody..ya u should get it. hee
2) I muz stop swiping my credit card like no body's business.
Yup...u guys should esp jean see how i spend my hard earned money. **guffaws
3) I muz msn less. And work more.
(winks)
4) I muz resolve to quit this company. Stop getting tied down by personal feelings.
see...i so trustworthy and loyal leh....
5) I muz be meaner.
treat guys nice... they think i like them. Sigh~
(Ps: Eva, i got "tao hua yun" this year leh... sianz)
Cant think of any more for now... later ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home