Ranting Rant Rants

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friends forever ? hah...

Right... everyone has left. Vanessa gone home... zw has come to fetch jean..and nic off to causeway point.

i'm alone again..

in view of the recent event with D... i realized in between this layers of insulted and anger. Laid Hurt. Hurt.. becoz i thot we could be friends. Hurt.. becoz jean turned out to be correct. Hurt..becoz after trying so hard... maybe too hard..becoz this is where we end up again. Coldwar.

I always enjoyed the idea tat i'm frens with my ex. Maybe, people would look upon me as nice. I mean after everything, we can still be friends. or maybe, i just dun want enemies. I mean, we had been happy together. So even after breaking up, cant we still remain as friends if not good friends ? Why does he always have to come to this conclusion that i still have feelings for him ? why does he always do things his way and not listening to other's explainations.

I always thought perhaps one day, we could both get invited to each other's wedding. Or.. sit over coffee and have a laugh over the funny things we quarrel over when we were 18. When he told me he did treated me like a best fren, i was overwhelmed. It was like... something i longed to hear after we broke up. No more i love yous... but we are good friends.

But... happiness never last do they ? Just few days after telling me that, he avoided me once again. Just when i was at my down period. I tried to get the reason out from him....but never realized by doing that, our misunderstanding had ebbeded deeper. I never realize by teasing him, he would took it the wrong way. And here I was, one sidely thinking we both had a common understanding that we are now simply friends. And tat was all i ever wanted now.

In light to the above, I finally came to this conclusion.... maybe ex just cant be friends.
(yup jean, i should have listened to u)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home