Ranting Rant Rants

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Raining DOGS!!!!

It's been a dogs day this sunny rainy day. Yup... the sun was shining so brightly but it was raining heavily as well. Terrible.

Anyway, mumsy went to JB to get those herby stuffs for my 3rd sister's birth. I was supposed to tag along... but i guess i couldnt wake up. **grins sheepishly

So me, danny and my sis Ah Nor decided to go over to Simei to have Burger King (which somehow ended up to be Breeks) and also to go crazy over dogs.

But before we got there.... we saw this little imp lying on the grass (it hadnt rain yet).

















It was a cross breed of er... blah blah and blah blah. Haha.... its rather cute. And scuttled away the moment my sister tried to pet it..


The three of us trooped to Pet Safari! Yup.. the only one in singapore and its in the EAST!!!!!

















This is a GOLDEN RETRIEVER! its my favourite breed of dog. Being mild tempered, beautiful and the best of best friends anyone could ever have. Njoo Soen May used to have one called Sam. He would always sense it when i'm sad and would just sit next to me as if understanding all my woes. Sigh. The traits of a best friends.


















And this is King Charles. Dun ask me why is he called "King" but its absolutely sweet this morning. I told danny i wouldnt mind having this dog being so quiet and all... (I CANNOT STAND YAPPING DOGS!) but he told me... "it hasnt woke up yet" and sure enough, it start yapping at anyone who stood near his er..glass. I guess i was really lucky to snap tat picture haha


















And i saw him!!!!! GUESS WHO ???

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


















THE BULL DOG!!!! HAhahaha.... i mean look at his bored expression! I swear i love dogs. But... he's like the great great grandfather of all dogs! He waddles.... and snorts.. no offence to u guys who might happen to like a bull dog but NO WAY for me. Eva has got this neighbour who kept THREE!

















And there's Mr Agent Pug with "I will survive.... "














Another picture of my beautiful golden retriever. Should there be a day u guys fret about what to get for me for my birthday, there's always the gorgeous beautiful golden retriever u could consider. I accept them golden or white, australian or america breed, baby or adult. hee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home