Ranting Rant Rants

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Love is in the Aire~

Right... finally The Slut , Whore, Witch and Bitch are all happily attached ! It was chin's most delightful moment when i saw mr. wanton hold jean's hand... it was honestly, the sweetest thing i had ever seen...

See Jean... a terrible day would always end up perfect. This is how the way life works. I knew i would made ur day wonderful the moment i promised him i would not let u know tat he would be coming.

Which he did, with roses... **AWww I will never forget tat blissful look of ur face.

Forget about Jason (arse), Ben (arse X 2) and even Terence (Arsehole)...

Savour this sweet moment of ur life! I hope zw would deliver what the other men had failed to deliver....

ling and min... hope aaron and anand are the sweetest men to u too!

HURRAY TO LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home